segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

"Dying changes everything"

If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that I always loved you, since 7th grade. You were my secret lover. (shhh)
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that since I started talking to you a few years ago, you are my best, and almost unique, friend.
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that even fighting, arguing, I love you.
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that you are my Japanese, idiot and loved friend.
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that you always supported me, even in bad moments, little friend, I love you!
If suddenly I die.. I'd like you to know that I love you, and you are the best camera operator I've ever seen.
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that I'll always be your doctor, even in spirit.I love you soso much!
If suddenly I die... I'd like to thank you for all the good moments you gave me, even if I agued with you. I love you too much!
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that even knowing you just a little bit, you are already in my heart.
If suddenly I die.. I'd like you to know that you are my favorite copy of myself. I love you.
If suddenly I die.. I'd like to thank you for all you taught me about scene. Adore you.
If suddenly I die.. I'd like you to know that's ok if you die first, but know that I'll meet you there ^ !
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that you are my second dad, thanks for everything! Love you.
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that you are my favorite bad singer! Love you!
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that you are my blond and crazy sister! Love you too much.
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that I always loved you all, you are my second mother!
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that in this language you are the best! Love you!
If suddenly I die... I'd like you to know that German rocks with you!
If suddenly I die... You should know that I LOVE YOU!






Many people, one subject, one feeling...






Juro que chorei bagaramba para digitar isso. Doeu, mas fez bem.

Um comentário: